Skip to content
10 Different Types of Card Tables
10 Different Types of Carnations (Everything You Need To Know About)
10 Different Types of Columbine Flowers
10 Different Types of Dryer Vent Cleaning Tools
10 Different Types of Solar Panels
10 Different Types of Trampolines
10 Playhouse Design Software Options (with Screenshots)
10 Stylish Custom Subway Ceramic Wall Tile Designs by FAP Ceramiche
- While subway tiles are most typically found in bathrooms or kitchens, where mildew and mold growing can be an issue, they also can be used as an accent wall in a main living area of the home. White tiles in this living room lend an air of sophistication to this already modern, yet contemporary living room.
- This modern bathroom is tiled in large, beige tiles on the right, and dark subway tiles to the left and behind the shower enclosure. Glass tiles cover the vanity with a simple vessel sink.
- A lovely cafe in salmon-pink ceramic subway tiles from FAP Ceramiche.
- The main work area of this kitchen is tiled in black and white tiles that complement the distressed charcoal cabinets. A stripe of black, white, and gray tiles runs two tiles above the countertops, breaking up the flat colors of the rest of the walls.
- This bathroom boasts one of the brighter colors the tiles are available in: bright, deep blue. The blue tiles are broken up by a strip of white several feet from the white tiles that meet the floor.
- Another example of subway tile in a commercial setting. This clothing store has patterned subway tile walls in cream, light brown, and a muted red. The glossy glaze of the tiles gives the shop a clean, well-taken care of look that doesn’t require a lot of elbow-grease to maintain.
- This light and bright bathroom is in white and dove-gray tiles. For contrast, the floor of the shower stall is in striped tile. Towel storage is beneath the slim vanity.
- The easy-to-clean subway tiles in this metro station are in stripes of taupe, black, and white. The tiles add a bit of flair and style, but are still easily taken care of and are not damaged easily. Perfect for a public place.
- This modestly sized bathroom is tiled in white, brown, and black. The lower half of the room is in white, with a strip of brown tile separating the black tile from the white. The result is a gorgeous, sophisticated bathroom that is resistant to mildew and mold.
- Another luxurious bathroom with a parquet floor and floor-to-ceiling tiling. The lighter cream tiles are separated from the darker brown tiles by ceramic molding. The elegance of the room is ramped up further by the chandelier hanging from the deep coffered ceiling.
10 Terrific Etsy Coffee Tables (My Favorite Handmade Options)
10 Top Tablecloth Alternatives for Your Dining Experience
10 Types of Coffee by Bean and Preparation
10 Types of Cork Stoppers for Wine Bottles, Champaigne, Vinegar and More
10 Types of Dormer Windows for Houses
10 Viable Wood Decking Alternatives
100 Smart Home Remodeling Ideas on a Budget
100+ Powder Room Design Statistics
101 Master Bathrooms with Freestanding Tubs (Photos)
101 Master Bathrooms with Tall Ceilings (Photos)
- Spacious master bathroom with a large bathtub and a powder area. The room features tiles flooring, gray walls and a tall ceiling with a skylight.
- A master bathroom with elegant countertops, classy tiles flooring and beige walls, along with a corner tub and a walk-in shower room.
- Large master bathroom featuring a nicely setup bathtub, a rustic sink counter and an open shower area.
- Large master bathroom with marble countertops, fabulous tiles floors and a charming white freestanding tub.
- Mediterranean master bathroom with a gorgeous corner tub set up and a large walk-in shower room.
- This master bathroom boasts a stunning wall decor next to the deep soaking tub. The floors look beautiful as well.
- This master bathroom boasts a stylish sink counter, a walk-in shower and a freestanding tub set on the room’s tiles flooring.
- This master bathroom offers a corner tub lighted by a gorgeous chandelier. The room has marble tiles flooring topped by a large classy rug.
- A master bathroom with a deep soaking tub and a walk-in shower, along with a double sink with a black marble sink countertop.
- Large master bathroom with two sinks, both has marble a marble countertop. There’s also a freestanding tub under a glamorous-looking stunning.
- A unique master bathroom setup with large freestanding tub, 2 pedestal sinks and a walk-shower.
- This master bathroom offers a walk-in shower with a stylish black wall. The room has a vessel sink and a freestanding tub.
- A classy master bathroom featuring a marble countertop on the double sink counter. The dark brown shade adds style to the room.
- Spacious master bathroom with a gorgeous bathtub setup. The brown sink counters and cabinetry look very appealing as well.
- A master bathroom with beige walls and tiles flooring, along with a walk-in shower and a deep soaking tub.
- Large master bathroom with elegant black granite countertops on the sink counter and a large bathtub on the side, along with a corner walk-in shower area.
- Spacious master bathroom with a nicely set bathtub near the windows overlooking the refreshing surroundings.
- Gray master bathroom with tiles flooring, a double sink, a bathtub and a walk-in shower.
- This bathroom offers a freestanding tub, a walk-in shower and a double sink.
- A master bathroom with a large deep soaking tub and a walk-in shower room. It also features tiles flooring and a granite sink countertop.
- A master bathroom featuring classy tiles flooring, a custom corner bathtub and a walk-in shower room all under the tall ceiling with a skylight.
- Small master bathroom featuring marble countertops on the sink counters and stunning tiles floors. There’s a bathtub and a walk-in shower as well.
- This master bathroom offers a bathtub and a walk-in shower room. It also features granite countertops on the sink counters.
- This master bathroom offers a pair of sink counters with granite countertops, along with a bathtub and a tray ceiling lighted by a glamorous chandelier.
- Master bathroom with a rustic shade and beige walls. The room has a large bathtub and a walk-in shower.
- Bright master bedroom featuring two sinks lighted by pendant lights and a soaking tub near the glass window overlooking the lovely surroundings. The room also has a walk-in shower.
- Spacious master bathroom with smooth and ritzy tiles flooring and sink countertops that match well with the beige walls surrounding the room.
- A classy master bathroom with rich brown shade and attractive tiles flooring. The room has a deep soaking tub and two sinks.
- Bright master bedroom featuring two sinks lighted by pendant lights and a soaking tub near the glass window overlooking the gorgeous surroundings. The room also offers a walk-in shower.
- A stunning master bathroom with rich wood walls and counters, along with white tiles floors and a beautiful tray ceiling lighted by an enchanting ceiling lighting.
- Spectacular master bathroom with a stage-like bathing alcove with columns, providing a Roman-style look.
- Small master bathroom offering a corner tub and a walk-in shower, along with two sink counters lighted by wall lights.
- Master bathroom with black granite sink countertop, a deep soaking tub near the windows and a walk-in shower on the corner, lighted by recessed ceiling lights.
- Huge master bathroom with a breathtaking setup. It features a glamorous bathtub and a walk-in shower, along with skylights brightening the space.
- Large master bathroom with elegant tiles flooring and handsome red sink counters. The bathroom has a deep soaking tub and a walk-in shower room.
- Master bathroom with beige walls, white tiles flooring and a tall ceiling lighted by a glamorous chandelier. There’s a double sink and a powder counter.
- Modern master bathroom with a stunning bathtub and two vessel sinks set on a floating vanity. The tall glass windows overlook the stunning outdoor views.
- A classy master bathroom with tiles floors and a tray ceiling along with granite countertops on the sink counter. The bathroom also offers a bathtub and a walk-in shower.
- Master bathroom with marble tiles floors and a large bathtub, along with a corner walk-in shower and a lovely sink counter.
- Bright master bedroom featuring two sinks lighted by pendant lights and a soaking tub near the glass window overlooking the beautiful surroundings.
- A master bathroom featuring tiles floors, a marble sink counter, a large bathtub and a walk-in shower room. The room also has a gorgeous white ceiling.
- A master bathroom featuring gray walls, a soaking tub with tiles platform and a powder area, along with a ceiling with a skylight.
- Large master bathroom featuring stylish tiles flooring, a large sink counter and a deep soaking tub, along with a tall ceiling.
- This bathroom boasts marble tiles flooring and marble countertops on the sink counters. The room also features a freestanding tub and a walk-in shower.
- White master bathroom with a very smooth marble sink countertop that looks absolutely magnificent. The shower area has the same marble walls and floors. The room’s lighting adds glamour to it.
- Large master bathroom featuring fancy tiles flooring and walls. There’s a powder area, a large bathtub and a walk-in shower room.
- Large master bathroom with elegant black tiles flooring topped by a very attractive rug. The black bathtub looks very stylish as well. The walk-in shower is absolutely enchanting.
101 Master Bathrooms with Tile Flooring (Photos)
- Large master bathroom featuring an outdoor freestanding tub, a centerpiece glass top table and a stylish wooden ceiling with attractive ceiling lights.
- This master bathroom boasts a walk-in shower, a drop-in tub and a single sink. The room features tiles flooring and a regular ceiling.
- A master bathroom offering a large walk-in shower room and a freestanding tub, along with a sink counter with a smooth black countertop.
- Small master bathroom featuring two sinks on a marble counter and a powder desk, along with a walk-in shower.
- This master bathroom features classy marble tiles flooring and sink counters surrounded by white walls and ceiling. It also features a drop-in tub and a walk-in shower.
- Medium-sized master bathroom with a deep soaking tub featuring a fabulous tiles platform along with stylish tiles flooring and a walk-in shower. The sink counters look so handsome as well.
- Modern master bathroom with a charming bathtub near the bench seating by the glass windows, overlooking the breathtaking view.
- A spacious master bathroom featuring white tiles flooring and beige walls, along with a stunning ceiling. The room also offers two sink counters and a drop-in tub by the windows.
- A master bathroom with tiles flooring topped by a rug and a green shade on the walls. The room offers two sinks and a deep soaking tub.
- Master bathroom featuring brown walls and a brown tiles bathtub platform. The bathroom also offers a double sink.
- This master bathroom boasts cherry finished sink counters and brown tiles flooring. The room also boasts a drop-in tub with a platform made of brown tiles, similar to the room’s flooring.
- A master bathroom featuring a classy rug covering the tiles flooring. The room offers elegant sink counters and a walk-in shower, along with a deep soaking tub.
- This master bathroom offers a powder desk in between two sinks. It also has a drop-in tub near the glass windows along with a walk-in corner shower.
- A spacious master bathroom featuring a deep soaking tub, a walk-in shower and two sinks on a smooth beige sink countertop lighted by wall lights and recessed lights.
- A master bathroom featuring blue walls and a shed ceiling with a skylight, just above the freestanding tub. The room also has a pedestal sink.
- Master bathroom featuring a powder desk in between two sinks, along with a drop-in tub on the corner.
- This master bathroom offers a walk-in shower, a pair of pedestal sinks and a drop-in tub near the windows. The room also boasts stylish tiles flooring.
- Master bathroom featuring classy walls and a tall ceiling. There’s deep soaking tub and a powder desk, as well as a single sink lighted by wall lights.
- This master bathroom is connected to the master bedroom. It features stylish tiles flooring, a drop-in tub by the glass windows and a walk-in shower.
- A traditional bathroom with tiled flooring and some wooden accents. It also features a freestanding tub, a double sink and a walk-in shower.
- Master bathroom with pink walls and white tiles flooring. It also has a black granite sink counter, a walk-in shower and a drop-in tub.
- Master bathroom featuring a pair of espresso-finished sink counter and stylish tiles flooring. The room also features a deep soaking tub and a walk-in shower room.
- Spacious master bathroom featuring a corner tub, a double sink and multiple indoor plants.
- Spacious master bathroom featuring a walk-in shower and a drop-in tub with a fireplace. The room features classy tiles flooring and a regular ceiling with recessed lights.
- Spacious master bathroom featuring a walk-in corner shower, a drop-in tub by the windows, an ottoman seat near the tub and a sink counter featuring a granite countertop.
- Master bathroom featuring marble tiles flooring and marble sink counters as well as a marble powder desk. The room also offers a deep soaking tub.
- A master bathroom featuring handsome gray tiles flooring, a vessel sink, a deep soaking tub and a shower area.
- Master bathroom featuring an open shower with marble tiles wall, along with a freestanding tub set on the marble tiles flooring.
- A tiled master bathroom with a wide space in a white finish along with a drop-in tub near the glass windows overlooking the beautiful outdoor views.
- A master bathroom featuring elegant tiles flooring and walls, along with a drop-in corner tub and a sink counter with two sinks, lighted by a couple of wall lights.
- This master bathroom features elegant checker tiles flooring, a walk-in shower room and a pedestal sink, surrounded by white tiles walls.
- A master bathroom with a fabulous bathtub platform matching the room’s stunning flooring and sink counter. The bathroom also offers a walk-in shower room.
- Traditional bathroom design with freestanding tub and walk-in shower.
- A master bathroom featuring a large walk-in shower, a drop-in tub and elegant tiles flooring. The room is also connected directly to the home’s walk-in closet.
- Small master bathroom featuring a double sink, a walk-in shower and a freestanding tub set on the tiles flooring.
- A contemporary master bathroom with a separate shower area in glass walls along with a freestanding tub on the room’s tiles flooring.
- Spacious master bathroom featuring navy blue walls and a white ceiling. The room has two sink counters, a drop-in tub near the window and a walk-in shower.
- Large master bathroom featuring stylish tiles flooring and gray walls, along with a deep soaking tub and a sink counter with two sinks, lighted by warm white lights.
- Spacious master bathroom featuring hardwood floors, light gray walls and wall lights. The room offers a walk-in shower and a drop-in tub, together with two vessel sinks.
- This master bathroom offers a freestanding tub set on the marble tiles flooring, along with a powder desk, sink counters with marble countertops and a walk-in shower room.
- Master bathroom featuring tiles flooring and brown walls, along with a corner deep soaking tub and a walk-in corner shower.
- A master bathroom featuring tiles flooring and light gray walls. It also features a drop-in tub and a walk-in corner shower.
- A master bathroom with a double sink with granite counter, a bathtub, and a walk-in corner shower, along with a ceiling featuring a skylight.
- A luxurious master bathroom setup boasting an elegant drop-in tub, a walk-in shower and tall vaulted ceiling featuring skylights and recessed lights.
- A master bathroom surrounded by elegant walls and floors, along with a very attractive rug near the large fireplace. The room has a walk-in shower and a drop-in tub.
- A master bathroom featuring two sinks and a walk-in shower room, along with classy tiles flooring and fabulous wall lights.
- Large master bathroom featuring charming tiles flooring and an elegant sink counter, together with a large walk-in shower room and a drop-in tub.
- Spacious master bathroom with classy walls design and a deep soaking tub by the glass windows overlooking the relaxing surrounding views.
- This master bathroom offers two sinks, a large walk-in shower and a deep soaking tub, along with gray walls and tiles flooring.
- Spacious master bathroom featuring tiles flooring and a regular ceiling lighted by recessed lights. There’s a powder desk, a deep soaking tub and a walk-in shower.
- This master bathroom offers a drop-in tub with a chair on its side and a single sink lighted by wall lights.
- Master bathroom featuring stylish floors and gray walls, lighted by classy warm white lights. The room offers a double sink on a black marble counter, a deep soaking tub by the windows and a walk-in shower room.
- This master bathroom offers a classy walk-in shower and a sink counter with an elegant black marble countertop.
101 Master Bathrooms with Two Sinks (Photos)
- Large and elegant master bathroom with a walk-in shower and a freestanding tub. The tiles flooring and walls match the beautiful long counter with two sinks and a marble countertop.
- Large master bathroom with a corner tub and a walk-in shower room. The rug on the tiles flooring looks classy. The two sinks with marble countertops look beautiful together with the wall lights.
- This master bathroom offers a classy soaking tub and a double sink. The walls look lovely together with the tiles flooring.
- This stunning living room offers a nice bathtub and a shower room. The counter with two sinks are is perfectly placed in between the shower room and the bathtub.
- Large master bathroom with beautiful tiles flooring and stylish double sink. There’s a walk-in shower room in the corner. There’s also a deep soaking tub as well.
- This master bathroom boasts a walk-in corner shower room along with two vessel sinks. The white walls look great together with the hardwood flooring.
- Large master bathroom featuring a large bathtub on the side. The flooring looks elegant with a rug on top. There are two sinks as well, lighted by wall lights.
- Large master bathroom with a hallway leading to the stunning bathtub and shower area. There are two sinks facing each other, featuring marble countertops.
- This master bathroom offers a good-looking walk-in shower on the corner and a small freestanding tub set on the nice flooring. There’s a double sink in front of the shower area.
- Large master bathroom featuring a deep soaking tub and a long bathroom counter featuring a double sink with smooth white countertop.
- This master bathroom boasts tiles flooring topped by a classy rug. There’s a corner tub with a skylight. The double sink is lighted by wall lights.
- White and large master bathroom with classy tiles flooring and a corner walk-in shower. There’s a soaking tub beside the shower room. The sinks feature marble countertop.
- A beautiful master bathroom featuring hardwood flooring with two stunning sinks. There’s a walk-in shower room in the corner.
- Stylish master bathroom with gorgeous flooring and bathtub. There’s a walk-in shower on the corner while there are two pedestal sinks on the side.
- Large master bathroom featuring marble tiles flooring and countertops. There’s a corner soaking tub along with two sinks lighted by wall and recessed lights.
- White master bathroom with a double sink featuring marble countertop. There’s a deep soaking tub on the corner as well. The room is lighted by wall lights.
- This master bathroom offers marble tiles flooring and countertop on the counter with two sinks. There’s a walk-in shower room in the corner as well.
- Master bathroom with two sinks
- This master bathroom offers a freestanding tub and double vessel sinks with lovely flowers in a vase.
- Large master bathroom with an interesting design. The walk-in shower looks stylish. Behind it is where the soaking tub is located. There are two vessel sinks as well lighted by wall lights.
- Large master bathroom with a corner tub and a walk-in shower. The stunning tiles flooring looks so charming. The wall lighting adds glamour to the room. There are also two vessel sinks in the room.
- Large master bathroom boasting marble tiles flooring. The freestanding tub looks so charming. There’s a large walk-in shower. The bathroom also offers two sinks with white countertops.
- This master bathroom offers two vessel sinks and a deep soaking tub set on the hardwood flooring. The bathroom is surrounded by brown tiles walls as well.
- A stunning bathtub setup makes this master bathroom even more glamorous. The tiles flooring looks charming. There are two bathroom counters too, both featuring double sinks.
- This master bathroom features nice tiles flooring. The walk-in shower room is in front of the double sink. There’s a doorway too, leading to the private balcony.
- This master bathroom boasts very stylish sinks and a charming corner tub near the windows.
- This master bathroom offers make up counter and sink counter with double sinks, both counters offer smooth white marble countertops.
- This master bathroom offers a classy carpet flooring, along with a walk-in shower room and a corner tub. The bathroom counter offers double sinks as well.
- Large master bathroom boasting a large walk-in shower room and a corner tub near the glass window, overlooking the beautiful outdoor view. There’s also a large bathroom counter featuring two sinks and a smooth white countertop.
- Large master bathroom with marble flooring and shower room walls. The long counter with two sinks features smooth white countertop.
- Large master bathroom with a large walk-in shower along with a long counter with two sinks and a marble countertop.
- Contemporary master bathroom with violet bathroom counter with white countertop, matching the bathroom’s rug and towel. There’s a large deep soaking tub as well.
- Simple master bathroom with a large soaking tub and a floating vanity featuring two vessel sinks.
- Large master bathroom featuring a deep soaking tub along with a walk-in shower lighted by recessed lights. There are two sinks as well, lighted by wall lights.
- Large elegant master bathroom with nice flooring, a walk-in shower and two classy sinks with wall lights.
- This master bathroom boasts two sinks with granite countertop. The hardwood flooring looks perfect together with the walls. There’s a corner tub with rustic walls as well.
- A classy master bathroom with stylish sink counters and a deep soaking tub, along with a walk-in shower room. The warm white lights look absolutely stunning together with this bathroom.
101 Master Bedrooms with Carpet Flooring (Photos)
- A master bedroom with white floors, beige walls and a tall wooden vaulted ceiling with recessed lights.
- A master bedroom with a stylish bed set on the room’s carpet floors. The room is surrounded by beige walls.
- This master bedroom offers a large bed and a sitting area with a center table set on the rug on top of the carpet flooring. The room features green walls.
- A master bedroom featuring a large bed and a sitting area. There’s a doorway leading to a private terrace.
- A master bedroom with a nice bed set on a handsome rug covering the carpet flooring. The room has multiple indoor plants for additional refreshing vibe.
- A master bedroom featuring a nice bed and a white sitting area on the corner, set on the room’s carpet flooring. There’s a doorway leading to the home’s deck.
- A close up look at this master bedroom’s bed set on the gray carpet flooring of the room. There are multiple indoor plants to keep the room fresh.
- A master bedroom with luxurious-looking walls and classy carpet floors, along with a nice bed lighted by a couple of wall sconce.
- This master bedroom boasts a personal sitting area with a fireplace lighted by a gorgeous chandelier, along with classy carpet floors.
- This master bedroom offers a luxurious bed and brown carpet flooring surrounded by yellow walls with a white shade.
- A focused shot at this master bedroom’s large bed set on the room’s carpet flooring.
- A close up look at this master bedroom’s bed lighted by a couple of table lamps on each side. The room features carpet flooring topped by an attractive large rug.
- This master bedroom offers a comfy bed and a work desk near the fireplace. It has carpet floors topped by a classy rug.
- A large bedroom with its own living space featuring a stylish sofa set. The room is surrounded by gray walls and carpet floors. It also offers an elegant black bed and side tables.
- A master bedroom with a large bed and multiple indoor plants. The room offers carpet flooring and is surrounded by beige walls.
- This master bedroom features a large chic bed and a sitting area near the window. The room has carpet floors and light gray walls.
- A focused shot at this master bedroom’s large bed. The room features carpet flooring topped by a large rug.
- An elegant master bedroom with luxurious bed and seats, along with classy carpet flooring and beige and purple walls.
- Large master bedroom with a gorgeous bed and has its own living space. The room’s floors are covered with carpet.
- An elegant bed set on this master bedroom’s carpet flooring. The pair of table lamps beside the bed looks perfect for the room.
- This master bedroom features adorable carpet flooring and beige walls with a white accent. The bed looks lovely with the pillows as well.
- A master bedroom with a sitting area and a study desk. It features carpet floors and white walls.
- A master bedroom with carpet floors topped by a gray rug. It also features a sofa set and center table lighted by a couple of floor lamps.
- A close up look at this master bedroom’s luxurious bed set on the room’s carpet floors and is lighted by a pair of glamorous pendant lights.
- A classy master bedroom with a luxurious-looking bed along with a sitting area surrounded by beige walls and a tray ceiling.
- A large bed set on this master bedroom’s attractive carpet flooring. The room also features beige walls.
- Master bedroom featuring a large bed with two side tables topped by a pair of table lamps. The room features carpet flooring and beige walls.
- This master bedroom boasts stylish carpet flooring and a luxurious-looking bed under the stunning ceiling.
- This master bedroom features stylish walls and carpet floors. It has its own bathroom. It also features a classy bed and multiple indoor plants.
- This bedroom offers a stylish bed and a black study desk near the windows. The room also features carpet flooring.
- A master bedroom with a luxurious bed and a sitting area nearby, set on the carpet flooring.
- Spacious master bedroom with armless sofa sitting area and a classy glass top table set on the room’s carpet floors.
- Medium-sized master bedroom with beige walls and carpet floors, along with a doorway leading to the home’s deck.
- A master bedroom featuring a nice bed and a modish set of seats with a small coffee table. The carpet flooring looks attractive.
- This master bedroom features a stylish bed and chair set on the room’s carpet floors.
- A master bedroom featuring a modish gray bed matching the chair next to the desk. The room boasts gray walls and carpet floors.
- This bedroom features a charming bed and carpet flooring topped a rug. There’s a sitting area on the corner with a small coffee table on the side.
- A two-story master bedroom with its own living space and dining nook. The room’s floors are covered with a nice carpet.
- A master bedroom with a large bed and has its own bathroom. The room features green walls and brown carpet flooring. It also features indoor plants offering refreshing fresh air.
- This master bedroom offers a classy bed set on the room’s carpet floors. There’s a sitting area on the side with an elegant centerpiece table.
- A master bedroom with blue and beige walls, along with a large bed set on the carpet flooring.
- A master bedroom with a nice bed and a sitting area set on the brown carpet flooring. The room also features brown walls with a white shade.
- Medium-sized master bedroom featuring carpet flooring and beige walls, along with a doorway leading to a private terrace.
- Modern master bedroom with a stylish bed set on the room’s carpet flooring. The brown and beige walls look perfect together.
- A master bedroom with a large bed set on the carpet flooring. The room features beige walls with white window curtains.
- A close up look at this master bedroom’s large bed with an elegant shade of gold. The room is surrounded by beige walls and has carpet flooring.
- This master bedroom offers a stylish bed surrounded by green walls and a white tray ceiling, along with brown carpet flooring.
- This master bedroom offers a large bed and stylish chairs with a stylish centerpiece table. The room offers blue curtains and beige walls.
- This master bedroom offers a large bed and a white chair on the side, along with a fireplace on the corner. The room features carpet flooring as well.
- A master bedroom with a large bed and a work desk facing the bed. The room has carpet floors and beige walls, along with a beautiful tray ceiling.
- A classy master bedroom with a lovely wall and a large elegant bed, along with a sitting area near the window.
- This master bedroom features a large bed surrounded by classy yellow walls and carpet floors. There’s a sitting area next to the window with white curtains as well.
- A close up look at this master bedroom’s large bed. The room boasts carpet floors and beige walls, along with a doorway leading to a private terrace.
101 Master Bedrooms with Fireplaces (Photos)
- Medium-sized master bedroom with reddish hardwood floors topped by a fabulous rug, along with a fireplace in front of the bed.
- A stunning master bedroom with a luxurious bed and floors topped by very attractive rugs.
- Chart showing percentage of master bedrooms with and without a fireplace
- A stunning master bedroom with white walls and window curtains that look absolutely lovely. The room also offers a stylish black fireplace.
- Modern master bedroom with a stylish bed and a fireplace in front of it. There’s a sitting area near the windows as well.
- A close up look at this master bedroom’s bed and sitting area near the fireplace.
- A close up look at this master bedroom’s large bed surrounded by gray walls and brown carpet floors.
- A master bedroom featuring brown window curtains matching the brown carpet floors. The room offers a fireplace as well.
- This master bedroom boasts carpet floors and a classy fireplace with a TV on top.
- Spacious master bedroom featuring reddish hardwood floors topped by a fabulous rug. The room also boasts a stunning tray ceiling lighted by recessed lights.
- Modern master bedroom featuring light brown walls and a stunning ceiling, along with white carpet floors and a fireplace with a TV on top.
- Spacious master bedroom with high coffered ceiling, beige carpet floor and fireplace built in the wall
- Modern master bedroom with a large bed and a fireplace in front. The room also has a master bathroom with a stunning deep soaking tub.
- A spacious master bedroom with classy brown carpet floors, along with a large fireplace.
- A master bedroom featuring a classy bed set on a large gray rug, surrounded by beige walls. There’s a fireplace keeping the place warm.
- Modern master bedroom with a large bed and nice carpet flooring, along with a sitting area next to the fireplace.
- Huge master bedroom with its own living space with a round coffee table lighted by a gorgeous ceiling lighting. The room has a fireplace to keep the area warm.
- Beautiful bedroom of light green tones with ceiling beams and stone background fireplace. Tropical theme complete with decorative tree in a pot
- Interior of a large modern bedroom with a fireplace and ceiling fan. Horizontal format.
- Large master bedroom featuring carpet floors and gray walls along with a white ceiling.
- A master bedroom with a large bed and an office area. There’s a fireplace and a widescreen TV on the wall, in front of the bed.
- A formal living room with green walls and white carpet floors, along with a stylish fireplace in front of the bed.
- A master bedroom featuring a rug matching the walls’ paint. The room also offers a fireplace and a TV on top.
- A master bedroom surrounded by yellow walls and tiles floors, along with a regular wooden ceiling. The large bed is lighted by a couple of wall lights.
- This master bedroom offers a sitting area near the windows. The room also offers a fireplace and a large TV on top, lighted by wall lights.
- Master bedroom with carpet floors topped by a white rug, a fireplace and beige color scheme lighted by recessed lights.
- A luxurious master bedroom with a stunning tray ceiling lighted by a charming ceiling light. The room offers a fireplace and a sitting area.
- Spacious master bedroom featuring classy carpet floors and a large bed, along with a sitting area near the room’s fireplace.
- Stunning luxury master bedroom with rich bedroom furniture and amazing angled glass wall overlooking picturesque view.
- A classy master bedroom with carpet floors and a ceiling with beams. It also has a fireplace near the office desk and chair set.
- Spacious master bedroom with a stunning tray ceiling and a large fireplace. The large bed is set on the room’s carpet floors.
- Spacious master bedroom with a luxurious bed and a red wall along with carpet floors and a fireplace.
- Huge master bedroom featuring white carpet floors. The windows are protected by luxurious-looking window curtains.
- Large master bedroom with a large bed and a sitting area next to the fireplace. The room also features hardwood floors and is lighted by a glamorous chandelier.
- A master bedroom featuring a large bed, a sitting area and a fireplace under the white vaulted ceiling.
- Modern master bedroom featuring a stylish fireplace with a widescreen TV on top. The room looks elegant as well, lighted by a gorgeous ceiling lighting.
- Master bedroom featuring elegant brown walls and a luxurious bed, along with a sitting area next to the room’s fireplace.
- This master bedroom boasts a walnut accent and white carpet floors, along with white walls and white ceiling.
- This master bedroom offers a large bed and a fireplace. The room features hardwood floors and wooden ceiling with beams.
- Modern master bedroom fireplace
- Spacious master bedroom featuring white carpet floors and a large fireplace. The room is surrounded by beige walls.
- A classy master bedroom with a large rug, a fireplace and wall lights, along with a luxurious bed frame.
- Large master bedroom featuring white walls and hardwood floors, along with a large fireplace and a TV on top.
- A close up look at this master bedroom’s handsome looking bed and a white fireplace.
- Large master bedroom with a large rug covering the hardwood floors. The room has a white fireplace matching the white ceiling.
- This master bedroom boasts tiny black tiles floors topped by a large violet rug. There’s a sitting area near the fireplace as well.
- This master bedroom offers a fireplace and a couple of chair in front of it, set on a beautiful rug covering the tiles flooring.
- This master bedroom offers a sitting area with a small coffee table near the fireplace.
- A master bedroom with light gray walls and an elegant large rug along with a fireplace on the side.
- Large master bedroom with its own living space and a piano. The room offers a fireplace near the bed lighted by a gorgeous chandelier.
- A classy master bedroom with a fireplace and a stylish bed surrounded by beige walls and white window curtains.
- Huge master bedroom a classy bed set on the carpet floors. The room also offers its own living space along with a fireplace.
101 Master Bedrooms with Recessed Lights (Photos)
101 Outdoor Kitchen Ideas and Designs (Photos)
101 Patio Ideas and Designs (Photos)
101 Scandinavian-Style Living Room Ideas (Photos)
- There is a delicate balance of gray and white hues in this Scandinavian-Style living room with its white tray ceiling, white walls and white windows paired with gray patterned area rugs and gray sofa. There is a peculiar artwork mounted over the fireplace that has a dark iron grate.
- This Scandinavian-Style living room has white walls and a white ceiling paired with white two-seater sofas flanking a white coffee table. The stark brightness of the room is counterbalanced by a blue-striped area rug and a modern fireplace with its stockpile of firewood.
- Large Scandinavian-Style living room with multiple comfy seats set on the room’s classy carpet flooring. The room also boasts a stunning tray ceiling along with a fireplace and glass windows.
- This Scandinavian-Style design maximizes the limited floor space with a gray sofa against a glass wall that separates the living room from the bedroom. A sense of vibrancy is provided by the colorful patterned area rug over the hardwood flooring.
- Spacious Scandinavian-Style formal living room featuring a white sofa set and an area rug, along with stylish wall decors and track ceiling lights.
- Scandinavian-Style formal living room featuring a cozy sofa set and carpet flooring topped by an area rug. There’s a TV in front of the living set as well.
- Spacious Scandinavian-Style living room featuring stylish herringbone-style hardwood flooring along with orange walls and a white ceiling. The cozy sofa set is situated near the glass windows.
- The beige L-shaped sofa frames the living room area quite nicely. Together with two wooden armchairs with hammock seats and the white fireplace, they surround the modern white square coffee table over a light-hued area rug.
- Scandinavian-Style living room featuring a modish and elegant-looking sofa set with center and side tables lighted by a pendant lighting.
- A Scandinavian-Style great room featuring white walls, tall vaulted ceiling with a single exposed beam and hardwood flooring. The living set and the dining table set look stylish as well.
- This is a beautiful Scandinavian-Style living room with a simple white shed ceiling that matches the white walls. The wall-mounted photographs stand out against the white walls that are complemented by hardwood flooring covered by a light-hued area rug. The leather armchair is a nice touch that serves as a reading nook.
- Large Scandinavian-Style formal living room boasting yellow-accent sofa set and a stylish rug covering the hardwood flooring. The room is surrounded by white walls and ceiling lighted by fancy ceiling lighting.
- The massive glass windows are a nice complement to the high shed ceiling of this Scandinavian-Style living room. The emphasis of this room is the amazing mountain views that the windows present. To complement that, two comfortable wooden chairs are faced towards it.
- This formal living room in Scandinavian style features a stylish seat and a fireplace, along with dark hardwood flooring topped by an area rug.
- Large Scandinavian-Style formal living room featuring herringbone-style hardwood flooring, white walls and a white regular ceiling. The room also features a white sofa set.
- A peculiar white spherical pendant light hangs from the bright tray ceiling that matches the white walls. This makes the dark wooden finish of the fireplace stand out. The leather sofa complements the wooden floor and wooden frames of the windows and entryway.
- A nice sea green cushioned armchair and it’s matching footstool stand out against the neutral colors of the rest of the Scandinavian-Style living room. The wooden round coffee table by the L-shaped sofa matches the hardwood flooring that extends to the wall where the TV is mounted.
- The white L-shaped sofa has an inviting comfortable aura to it contrasted by the intricate wallpaper design of the wall behind the sofa. This intricate design is mirrored on the colorful patterned area rug that is reminiscent of the inside of a citrus fruit.
- Spacious Scandinavian-Style living room featuring a cozy sofa set with a center table lighted by pendant lights. The room also offers a fireplace.
- Medium-sized living room in Scandinavian-style, featuring white couches and a fireplace on the corner.
- A Scandinavian-Style living room featuring multiple shelves and a fireplace with a classy seat on the side. There’s also a sunroom bench seating. The room is lighted by a gorgeous chandelier.
- White Scandinavian-Style living room featuring a bench seating, along with a small round table set lighted by a pendant lighting. The room also has built-in shelving.
- This is a simple and functional living room with its L-shaped comfortable gray sofa facing a small detached dark iron fireplace. The hardwood flooring is paired with multiple glass windows and sliding doors. This gives the bare white walls an accent of abundant views of the serene scene outside.
- This Scandinavian-Style living room shares the white high-ceilinged room with the dining area, separated by a lovely wooden console table located at the back of the L-shaped gray sofa. This sofa is facing a simple dark iron fireplace against a white wall.
- The worn area rug in front of the modern fireplace works well with the brightness of this Scandinavian-Style living room. This same effect is applied to the wall-mounted artwork at the top of the fireplace. The potted tree behind the comfortable sofa is a nice contrast against the tall windows.
- This simple and wide living room has a white cathedral ceiling with exposed wooden beams. These beams are connected to the hardwood flooring through a large wooden structure that has built-in shelves. This is then attached to the white modern fireplace in the middle of the room.
- The simplicity of the sofas, rocking chair, and low wooden tables has a rustic quality to it that fits well with the hardwood flooring, high white ceiling and the textured wall behind the TV. These are all given a brightness by the abundant natural light coming in from the sliding glass doors.
- This Scandinavian-Style living room offers a nice white couch set on the stylish hardwood flooring and is surrounded by handsome gray walls.
- This a spacious living room that has glass doors that open to the outside. This is a visual masterpiece with its tray ceiling with wooden elements and the amazing visual illusion of the wooden finish behind the massive U-shaped gray sofa.
- This quaint corner has bare wooden walls paired with tall windows that allow you to admire the patterns of the wooden walls. Each window has a built-in foldable white shelf. There is a couple of woven wicker butterfly chairs paired with a modern side table and a standing lamp.
- The pastel colors of the wall-mounted artworks play well with the light blue and purple colors of the sofa and cushioned armchairs surrounding the white square coffee table. The fireplace is built into a marble housing that matches with the floor and complements the white ceiling with exposed beams.
- The beige carpeted flooring works to contradict the dark gray sofa against the white wall. This gray sofa is accented with a small modern side table and a couple of wall-mounted artworks above it. The brightness of the room is dues to the natural light coming from the sliding glass doors and sunroof at the white shed ceiling.
- This is an open-style Scandinavian-Style living room that also features the kitchen in one big room with hardwood flooring paired with white ceiling. There is a fireplace in the middle to provide warmth for those lounging on the comfortable gray sofa. There is also a nice reading area by the glass windows.
- A close up look at this Scandinavian-Style living room’s center table set on the tiles flooring. The living space also features a white couch matching the white piano.
- This Scandinavian-Style living room has an L-shaped gray sofa that occupies most of the space. To maximize the remaining floor space, The TV is mounted on the white wall above a long and narrow built-in cabinet across the small round coffee table.
- This living room has an abundance of natural light from the glass windows that illuminate the redwood flooring topped with a colorful patterned area rug. A nice leather armchair with a footstool serves as a reading area next to the warmth of the fireplace that is embedded with dark stone and metal.
- Spacious Scandinavian-Style living room featuring white flooring and a white ceiling with a large skylight in the middle. The room features a cozy sofa set and a fireplace, together with a widescreen TV on the wall.
- A Scandinavian-Style living room featuring a white sofa set and a glass top, white-framed center table set on the area rug covering the hardwood flooring.
- The sliding glass doors that have a dark iron frame and slide is paired nicely with the coffee table and the legs of the white sofa. The two brown single sofa chairs stand out against the white ceiling and light-hued area rug over the hardwood flooring.
- White Scandinavian-Style living room with a tall ceiling and a classy sofa set. The dining table set is situated behind the living space.
- There is a nice open fireplace in this simple living room that is built into the white wall. The light gray sofa complements the patterned area rug in front of it that has a wooden block coffee table that matches the two woven wicker chairs.
- This is a simple and boxy type of Scandinavian-Style living room with white ceiling and white walls that are complemented by a light gray carpeted flooring topped with a gray patterned area rug. Matching sofas are accented with wall-mounted artworks above them.
- A close up look at this Scandinavian-Style living room’s sofa set with stylish center tables on top of the rug covering the hardwood flooring.
- A classy Scandinavian-Style living space with elegant seats and bookshelves, along with classical windows and hardwood floors.
- This Scandinavian-Style living room matches its simple and functional design with an explosion of colors that bring life and vibrancy to the white ceiling and hardwood flooring. The beautiful wall mural of nature pairs well with the avocado sofa and brown cushioned armchair.
- Medium-sized Scandinavian-Style living room with comfy seats set on the gray flooring topped by an area rug.
- This small Scandinavian-Style living room is separated from the bedroom with a glass wall that creates a cove for the L-shaped gray sofa. Above this sofa is a built-in wooden shelving that houses several decors and books. The multi-colored patterned area rug stands out against the white floor and white ceiling.
- This living room has two distinct walls that contrast each other. One is mustard yellow with a simple depiction of a potted cactus plant and built-in bookshelf. The other is filled with vintage images of the classic blues era album covers paired with a bluish sofa.
- This living room has an airy quality to it due to the bright wide windows paired with a wide light gray tray ceiling. This hue is mirrored on the gray sofa and the woven area rug on the hardwood flooring. The yellow leather armchair stands out against the bright curtained windows.
101 Shed-Style Ceiling Design Ideas (Photos)
101 Traditional Living Room Ideas (Photos)
101 White Dining Room Ideas (Photos)
101 White Formal Living Room Ideas (Photos)
101 White Master Bedroom Ideas (Photos)
- Master bedroom featuring black flooring and white walls and ceiling. This bedroom offers a large bed and a small closet.
- Modern master bedroom with white walls and ceiling along with a wall decor and pendant lights.
- This master bedroom features a classy bed set on the hardwood flooring. There’s a very attractive ceiling as well.
- Here’s a master bedroom with white walls, ceiling, bed and ottoman with light natural stained hardwood flooring and ceiling beams.
- A master bedroom featuring a stylish wall behind the bed setup. The room has hardwood flooring and a white shed ceiling.
- Master bedroom featuring hardwood flooring topped by a large rug surrounded by white walls and ceiling with a huge pendant lighting.
- Master bedroom featuring a luxurious bed along with an eye-catching tray ceiling lighted by a beautiful chandelier.
- Master bedroom with a nice bed and a TV in front. There’s an L-shape sofa facing the glass walls overlooking the beautiful surroundings.
- White master bedroom with window nook
- Modern master bedroom with white walls and glass walls along with a flushmount lighting.
- A master bedroom featuring a black-framed bed set on the room’s hardwood flooring. This bedroom also features a private balcony area.
- A master bedroom featuring a white vaulted ceiling with a skylight along with hardwood flooring, a large bed and a rustic cabinet.
- Master bathroom with its own bathroom featuring a freestanding tub and an open shower.
- Medium-sized master bedroom featuring a modish bed setup situated on the carpet flooring. The room features white walls and ceiling.
- Master bedroom featuring a gray-framed bed set on the white carpet flooring and is lighted by a stylish ceiling lighting.
- A master bedroom featuring a nice bed set and a sitting area situated near the fireplace.
- This master bedroom offers light gray walls and cabinetry, along with carpet flooring topped by an area rug.
- A master bedroom with hardwood floors and white walls. It also features built-in shelves.
- Master bedroom featuring a nice bed set on a rug covering the hardwood flooring. It also features classy pieces of furniture and a fireplace.
- Master bedroom featuring herringbone-style hardwood floors and a couple of gray window curtains. The room is lighted by a glamorous chandelier.
- Master bedroom featuring a lovely bed set and a sitting area near the windows. The room also features carpet flooring and a rug.
- A master bedroom featuring reddish hardwood flooring and white walls and ceiling. There’s a classy bed and a coffee table set for two.
- This master bedroom features hardwood flooring topped by an area rug. It has a sitting area near the windows. The room is lighted by a fancy chandelier.
- Master bedroom with its own living space and bathroom. It features white walls and hardwood flooring.
- A focused shot at this master bedroom’s bed with two side tables topped by stylish table lamps. The window curtains add elegance to the room.
- Master bedroom featuring classy carpet flooring and white walls, together with two rustic side tables with mirrors.
- Spacious master bedroom with rustic furniture set and warm white lighting, along with a fireplace and carpet flooring.
- Master bedroom featuring hardwood flooring and white walls. It has its own bathroom featuring a freestanding tub and a walk-in shower.
- Master bedroom featuring white walls and ceiling. It also features a large wall decor that looks attractive.
- This master bedroom boasts a large bed and a coffee table set situated on top of the room’s hardwood flooring.
- A master bedroom with classy-looking walls and carpet flooring. It also features a tray ceiling.
- Large master bedroom featuring classy walls and white carpet flooring. The bed looks absolutely luxurious and is perfect together with the curtains.
- A master bedroom featuring hardwood flooring and classy walls. The bed features two side tables and lighted by a couple of pendant lights.
- This master bedroom boasts carpet flooring, white walls with wall sconces and a white ceiling with exposed beams.
- This master bedroom offers a large bed, a sitting area near the windows, a fireplace and a widescreen TV on top of it, lighted by wall sconces.
- A focused shot at this master bedroom’s stylish bed set on the area rug covering the room’s hardwood flooring.
- Master bedroom featuring glass windows and doors overlooking the refreshing surroundings.
- This master bedroom boasts a classy bed set on the white carpet flooring. The room offers a sitting area near the windows. It also has a stunning ceiling lighted by an elegant ceiling light.
- Large master bedroom with its own living space. It also features a fireplace and a TV on top of it. It has light gray walls and hardwood flooring.
- A close up look at this master bedroom’s large cozy bed with two built-in side tables on both sides.
- Stunning luxury master bedroom with rich bedroom furniture and an amazing angled glass wall overlooking picturesque view.
- This master bedroom boasts carpet flooring and a classy bed, along with a study desk by the windows.
- Large master bedroom featuring hardwood flooring topped by a classy rug. The room is lighted by a gorgeous chandelier.
- Master bedroom with herringbone-style hardwood flooring. The room is surrounded with white walls and ceiling.
- Large master bedroom featuring white carpet flooring topped by an area rug. The bed is lighted by a luxurious chandelier. There’s a sitting area and a powder desk as well.
- A master bedroom featuring a large bed and gray hardwood flooring. It has its own bathroom featuring two vessel sinks and a walk-in shower room.
- Master bedroom with a large bed and an attractive wall design behind it. The room features hardwood flooring topped by a rug, along with a doorway leading to the home’s balcony deck.
- A master bedroom featuring hardwood flooring, gray walls, a fireplace and a vaulted ceiling lighted by a gorgeous chandelier.
- Large master bedroom boasting its own living space set up. It also offers a fireplace and a widescreen TV on top of it.
- Large master bathroom featuring hardwood flooring and a large area rug. The room features a fireplace and a sitting area.
11 Best Mulch Alternatives for Your Garden
11 Best Small Vacuum Cleaner Options
11 Different Types of Barbecue Tools
11 Different Types of Bathroom Lighting Ideas
- YISION LED Pendant Light Modern Hourglass Style Design Ceiling Lighting Industrial Chandelier Lights 11.8″ Diameter Hanging Lamp with Acrylic Funnel Shape for Indoor Kitchen Bedroom Bar Restaurant
- Chende Hollywood Style LED Vanity Mirror Lights Kit with Dimmable Light Bulbs, Lighting Fixture Strip for Makeup Vanity Table Set in Dressing Room (Mirror Not Include)
- Vent Skylight Sky Light Window, 4′ x 2′ , 22-1/2-Inch x 46-1/2-Inch,Tempered Glass
- KOHLER K-11367-CP Transitional Triple Light Sconce for Forte Faucet Line, Polished Chrome
- T8 LED Light Tube Bulbs 4FT, 18W(48W Equivalent), 5000K Daylight White, 2310 Lumens, Single-Ended Power, G13 Lighting Fixtures Fluorescent Replacement, Frosted, 12 Pack
- BAYCHEER HL421422 Industrial Retro Vintage style Single Light Antique metal Copper Nautical Wall Sconce wall light lamp with Cage use E26/27 Bulb
- Hardware House 544452 Bristol 5-Light Chandelier, Brushed Nickel
- Bloss 3D No Glue Stati Cling Window Films Privacy Cut Glass Sticker for Bathroom Office Kitchen Window Decor 17.7″x 78.7″
- Contemporary bathroom with recessed and wall-mounted lights.
- Harbor Breeze Mazon 44-in Brushed Nickel Flush Mount Indoor Ceiling Fan with Light Kit and Remote (3-Blade)
- Hyperikon T8 T10 T12 LED Light Tube 4FT, 18W (40W-50W Equiv.), Dual-End Powered, Ballast Bypass, F48T8 Fluorescent Replacement, 2340 Lumens, 5000K, Clear, Garage, Warehouse, Shop Light – 4 Pack
11 Different Types of Crochet Tools
11 Different Types of Daffodils (Who Knew There Were So Many?)
11 Different Types of Digging Tools
11 Different Types of Gutter Cleaning Tools
11 Different Types of Light Switches and Fixtures
11 Different Types of Living Room Lighting Ideas
- 1257S-WM-AM Flushmount Ceiling Light Warm Mahogany 2-Light 11″ Fixture
- LE 16.4ft LED Flexible Light Strip, 300 Units SMD 2835 LEDs, 12V DC Non-waterproof, Light Strips, LED ribbon, DIY Christmas Holiday Home Kitchen Car Bar Indoor Party Decoration (Daylight White)
- Sunoptics SUN R2030 DHPL TGZ 50CC2 800MD BZ 2-Feet by 3-Feet Triple Glazed Fixed Curb-Mounted Prismatic Double Hip Skylight, Bronze
- Tiella 800CBL5PN, Accent Electronic Low Volt Surface Track Lighting Kits, 100 Watts Halogen, Nickel
- Brightech Litespan LED Bright Reading and Craft Floor Lamp – Modern Standing Pole Light & Gooseneck – Dimmable, Adjustable Task Lighting Great in Sewing Rooms, Bedrooms – Natural Wood
- SOTTAE 11.8″ Modern Brushed Nickel Kitchen Bathroom Dining Room Living Room Flush Mount Ceiling Light, Ceiling Lamp For Corridor
- Prominence Home 40271-01 Brealey Hugger Ceiling Fan with LED Bowl Light, Low-Profile, 52 inches, Bronze
- Major-Q Extra Large Towering 82” Arched Floor Lamp – Large Modern Arc Lamp with Hanging Drum Shade and Real Marble Base Light Fixture with Foot-Switch and 64 inch cord, Grand White
- RABBITGOO One Way Window Film Anti UV Static Cling Window Film Removable Decorative Heat Control Privacy Glass Tint for Home and Office Windows（17.4″ x 78.7″，Sliver）
- Wall Sconces Light 2-Pack JACKYLED E26 E27 Base Black Industrial Vintage Edison Wall Lamp Fixture Simplicity Steel Finished
- Exeter 30″ High Wood Finish Table Lamps – Set of 2
- Pendant lights, a wall sconce, and floor lamps illuminate this modern small living room with white sofas, coffee table and flat screen TV.
11 Different Types of Piano Tuning Tools
11 Different Types of Pianos
11 Different Types of Skylights
11 Different Types of Soil
11 Different Types of Yachts
11 Different Types of Yurts
11 Striking & Innovative Master Bathrooms by Drury Design
- Striking, natural wood arched ceiling hangs over this both bathroom, featuring sunken tub in a tile enclosure with built-in walnut cabinetry, flanked by tile filled open shelving with built-in lighting.
- Espresso cherry wood cabinetry and thick slab countertops define a set of “his and hers” vanities flanking this expansive bathroom, replete with marble everywhere. All glass shower stalls stand aside the large jacuzzi style tub at center.
- Striking blue and white scheme frames this cozy bathroom, with white dual vanity flanked by chrome wall sconces. Large whirlpool tub sits below windows at far end, with all-glass shower at right.
- Bathroom features large format natural colored materials and a vanity mirror with internal lighting. A palate of soothing brown and blues were utilized throughout this newly remodeled master bath, while functionality was added via an array of shower shelving and cabinetry.
- Habersham Cabinetry designed this gorgeous dual vanity with treated wood cabinetry, white vessel sinks, and marble countertop. Glass door cabinet divides the massive single wall mounted mirror at center.
- Fully enclosed glass steam shower and lengthy tub below a wide window sit across brown floor tiles from a large dark wood dual vanity with mirror mounted crystal sconces in this lengthy bathroom.
- Sprawling bathroom includes two full vanities with espresso cabinetry and quarts countertops, with white porcelain vessel sinks below wall-mounted faucets. The space is another great example of the subtle deployment of embedded-lighting mirrors.
- Lengthy narrow bathroom is packed with taupe painted cabinetry and stone floor tiles, with mosaic tiles wrapping vanity mirrors at right, hanging over white angular vessel sinks. Hidden shelving sits below drawers, while brilliant curved white pedestal tub commands attention at center.
12 Different Types of Azaleas And Why They’re Good For Your Garden
12 Different Types of Brick Laying Tools
12 Different Types of Game Tables
12 Different Types of Gardening Gloves
12 Different Types of Outdoor Hanging Lights (Ultimate Buying Guide)
- Traditional hanging fixtures feature sophisticated details and rustic materials to provide a vintage look to an outdoor area.
- Light bulb comes in various options including CFL, LED, Incandescent, Halogen and HID. The best bulbs are determined by its type, intended use and area where it will be installed.
- Size of lighting affects its appearance and purpose. Likewise, ensuring where a fixture should be placed is crucial to guarantee great aesthetic effect.
- Contemporary outdoor hanging fixtures suit any minimalist taste. The design features clean details that bring class and contemporary feel to outdoor or indoor architecture.
- Power source can be low voltage system, high voltage system and solar; they are all crucial to connect each fixture to a standard outlet.
- outdoor hanging light by the terrace
- Ceiling fan also comes with lights that are used to illuminate the area while keeping it ventilated.
- Hanging lanterns are considered a pendant lighting fixture with versatile features, that you can simply hang from a chain to the ceiling.
- Modern outdoor fixtures have trendy and minimal details that best complement a modern home or furniture.
- Coordinating lighting fixture provides a flawless and organized lighting layout.
- Pendants are popular lighting fixtures installed like a pendant which is suspended to the ceiling and come with various styles and shapes.
- Craftsman style is like traditional style lighting that features creative details from its frame to the glass cage.
- Transitional hanging fixtures are a combination of traditional and modern style with simplified details yet provide classic looks.
- Color, materials and finish are the three important factors in choosing a lighting fixture style.
- Industrial fixtures will excite any industrial or commercial spaces with design that promises beauty and function.
- Track lighting is a lighting fixture with devices placed in a continuous track containing electrical conductors, ideal for outdoor cooking space or dining area.
- Chandeliers are a type of pendant lighting that comes with a number of bulbs and arms, an elegant option to add elegance in an indoor or outdoor space.
12 Different Types of Sanding Tools
12 Different Types of Stairs Measuring Tools
12 Different Types of Stud Finders
- CH Hanson magnetic stud finder with two-way level feature.
- The StudBuddy magnetic stud finder.
- Meterk stud sensor with large LCD display.
- WELQUIC electric center-finding stud finder with 3-in-1 metal AC wires wood scanner with backlit LCD screen and beeping signal alert.
- A woman’s hand holding a stud finder against interior wall.
- Portable sensitive multifunctional wall metal detector scanner equipped with an auto shut-off function powered by a piece of 9V battery.
- The Ryobi LED Whole Stud Detector is a great product for detecting whole studs behind your wall.
- Stud finder, wireless wall stud sensor detector and wall scanner
- Ryobi whole stud detector with auto depth scan.
- Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 professional stud finder with built-in bubble level and ruler.
- Stud finder, multifunction edge-finding scanning and large LCD display and warning detection for AC wire,metal,wall,studs and wood.
- The ProSensor 710 incorporates innovative stud sensing technology that instantly finds hidden studs
- Project stud finder Plus, durable high impact plastic base with clear acrylic lens, strong, Red indicator magnet, acrylic yellow barrel vial.
- Aikotoo hands-free magnetic stud finder sensor with wall, wood and stud finder detector.
- StudMark magnetic stud finder with 2 removable magnet markers.
12 Different Types of Window Shades
12 Incredible Smart Home Utilities
- This smart AC controller allows you to connect your smartphone to your existing air conditioner. Using a companion app, the Tado uses your phone’s location to determine when it should pre-cool the home before you arrive, and when it should turn off after you’ve left. Of course, you can also control the air conditioner from anywhere in the world, setting up the behavior patterns and scheduled cooling of your home with precision.
- Regular window AC units only give you two choices: Leave the air on all day, wasting electricity and money, or come home to a hot and humid home. Instead, Aros uses information gathering to learn about your patterns and habits, tailoring its operation to your home and lifestyle. Used in combination with the Wink smartphone app, Aros can automatically maintain the right temperature at the right time, maximizing savings in the process. Additionally, it can be controlled and monitored from anywhere in the world.
- Beyond the Lightpad itself, the product is designed to work with an accompanying smartphone app so that you can remain in control of your home lighting system from anywhere inside the home or out. You can monitor energy use and turn lights on or off from the office or even while on vacation, anywhere you’ve got an internet connection.
- The Nest Learning Thermostat adapts to your lifestyle and the seasons, programming itself after just a week of operation. For instance, it will learn when you turn the heat down at night, and when you wake up for breakfast. It’ll take note of when you leave for work and start programming around your schedule. Even more, with a companion smartphone app you can keep track of temperature and energy use remotely, and even set the temperature from wherever you are. Additionally, the wall unit itself will light up only when you’ve entered the room, and can be programmed to look just how you prefer.
- With this valve plumbed on your home’s water main, you’ll be able to control the water supply remotely through the Z-wave Home Automation system. This opens up a host of opportunities. When leaving home for vacation, you can have peace of mind knowing that nothing will go wrong with appliances. If an appliance leaks, for example, flood sensors can detect it, shutting off the water supply automatically to limit damage. In the meantime, you’ll be notified by phone so that you can get right on the problem. It’s a perfect solution for vacation homes, rental units, and even commercial buildings, and can be applied on dishwashers, water heaters, bathtubs, refrigerators, and more.
- Smart home utilities.
- The Leviton detects excess humidity and automatically activates the ventilation fan to dry things up, helping to prevent and reduce mold and mildew. The built-in smart sensor monitors and manages humidity levels and features simple controls for adjusting sensitivity, humidity level, and time-out settings. This device can replace a single pole switch and can be combined with almost any bathroom or ventilation fan. Basically, it’s an ideal solution for ensuring a consistent, dry atmosphere where it’s needed most in your home.
- WallyHome is a smart home device that alerts you to water leaks and changes in temperature, giving you a heads up before your home can become damaged. It’s made to be placed near appliances or rooms susceptible to damage, like basements or kitchens, where it can detect any changes in humidity and temperature with its array of sensors. The information is convey via your home’s existing copper wires to the central hub, which will alert you via phone about any problems. It’s one of our favorite new safety innovations.
- Keen Home Smart Vents will intelligently regulate your home’s temperature with room-by-room specificity, increasing comfort and reducing energy costs across the board. Wifi connectivity ensures that you’ll be able to control the entire system with your smartphone or tablet. The Smart Vent is designed to painlessly retrofit any existing floor, wall, and ceiling air vents, then wirelessly connect to your home network. The vents are able to communicate with one another, connected system, regulating airflow in rooms that can be too hot, too cold, or not in use for the majority of the day. It’s a comprehensive system to make your entire home more comfortable and efficient, and it comes in a variety of faceplate styles to match your sensibilities.
- With Blossom, you’ll conserve both water and money, because it comes with built-in weather analytics to self-program based on real-time weather data. If it’s a rainy day, for example, your sprinklers won’t run. There’s few better feelings than lowering your bills and doing good for the environment at the same time.
- The WeMo will also smartly schedule adjustments that allow water pressure in the home to cater to your habits, cooling and heating water based on your smartphone location and daily schedule. With an accompanying smartphone app, you’ll always stay connected with this important but often overlooked part of your home.
- The venerable water heater is a longtime household workhorse that we don’t really think about until it breaks. However, that doesn’t mean technology hasn’t improved it recently. This model features a touch screen user interface with diagnostic reporting and three selectable operating modes: standard, vacation, and Energy Smart. This last mode intelligently adapts to your hot water use in order to reduce standby heat loss and wasted money. Beyond this, the heater can be hooked to your existing smart home environment via wifi connectivity.
- 12. Smart Home utilities, belkin.com, Belkin WeMo
- Blossom is all about controlling your sprinklers from anywhere, using smart technology to water your landscape as efficiently as possible. With an accompanying smartphone app, you’ll be able to monitor and control water usage from anywhere in the world, setting different waterings for different yard zones.
- With this smart, wifi-enabled thermostat, you’ll be able to control the temperature of your home from literally anywhere on earth, or allow its built-in computer to manage the household environment automatically. When maintenance is needed or extreme conditions present themselves, the Lyric will send a notification to your smartphone. Additionally, it will use your location information to adjust the temperature as you come and go from home, increasing money savings along the way. Perhaps smartest of all, it will fine tune itself based on both indoor and outdoor temperatures and humidity readings to reach the perfect set point.
12 Mattresses Under $500 and $1000
12 Smart Voice Recognition and Voice Activated Products for the Home
- We see a lot of standalone smart devices that are designed for voice command, but this latest TV from Samsung folds in the capability in a seamless way. You’ll be able to operate your TV without pushing a button or finding the remote. Functions such as power on/off, changing channels, accessing apps like Netflix, and more can all be performed without lifting a finger.
- The Ivee Sleek is a uniquely styled home hub that’s entirely designed around interaction with your voice. It lets you control all of your home’s connected smart devices with simple spoken commands, letting you set reminders, wakeup timers, and fetch internet content like weather and news without lifting a finger. For example, state “Okay Ivee, set the thermostat to 72 degrees,” and the device will wirelessly execute the command. It’s compatible with a range of smart devices, including Nest, WeMo, SmartThings, Hue, and more. Even better, it interacts with apps like Spotify and Uber, letting you set up a ride or program a playlist. The microphone can pick up your commands from up to 15 feet away in any direction.
- Unlike any other smart home device, Umbrela uses HomePlug technology, allowing it to establish a network using your home’s existing electrical wiring. You won’t need to drill holes or install wires to set it in motion. You’ll be able to stream video and data to any part of the house, which is not possible using standard wifi. The device integrates all elements of your smart home into a single experience, allowing for a complex set of features to be controlled simply and directly. With a network of microphones included, you’ll be able to command Umbrela using your voice, operating devices throughout the entire home.
- The Jibo uses a multitude of avenues to let you control and monitor your home and connect your smart devices. This handsome product features two high resolution cameras that recognize and track faces, capture still photos, and enables video calling, plus multidirectional microphones and natural language process to let you talk to the device from anywhere in the room. You’ll be able to command it hands-free with simple phrases, which will become more useful over time as the Jibo learns your preferences and adapts to your lifestyle.
- If you’re into video games at all, you’re probably familiar with Kinect. This device connects to your Xbox One gaming system to allow total control via motion and spoken word, letting you play games in which you ARE the controller. Even more, you can operate the entire spectrum of Xbox functions with it, including cable TV, apps, and Blu-ray playback. You’ll be able to make Skype calls, switch seamlessly between apps, games, and TV, and turn the entire system on or off with a simple verbal command.
- The Homey is a smart personal assistant designed to make your smart home ecosystem more user-friendly. The device takes care of the technical aspects of connecting your home so that you only deal with the funs tuff. Using natural spoken commands, you’ll be able to control every smart device connected, including TVs, stereos, thermostats, and more. The key feature here is that the Homey is designed to be multilingual, compatible with the native languages of over 1.5 billion people, including English, German, French, Dutch, and Spanish, and the list is growing. Even better, it can predict advice based on weather and other information streams, letting you know when you’ll need an umbrella, for instance.
- The Echo is a smart home hub that’s completely designed around your voice. Once it’s plugged in, operation is entirely hands-free. Not only can it play your music via built-in apps or Bluetooth streaming; the Echo can control other smart devices around the home, from lighting and switches to heaters or anything else you can plug in.
- This sleek and display-friendly smart thermostat is built to listen to your voice and can learn new commands based on how you interact with it. This learning function is what elevates it beyond a mere voice control gimmick into the realm of truly smart devices. You can use simple, intuitive language to program it, saying things like, “make it four degrees warmer.” The device gets smarter over time, adding commands based on interactions with you. Even better, it offers a customizable touch screen, email alerts, weather forecasting, and wifi remote access.
- The device is so smart, it’ll recognize you and your family members to deliver the right messages to the right people. It also uses natural cues like movement, speech, and smile detection to know when you’re posing for a picture. Even better, its tracking camera will follow you around the room, perfect for video calling hands free.
- You can use your smartphone to set your devices into concerted motion, controlling them simultaneously and ensuring a unified home environment.
- Named after a certain famous movie computer, this HAL is a much friendlier device, allowing you the possibility of monitoring and controlling all your smart home devices with your voice, the web, and other interfaces. The automated system lets you control the lights, appliances, entertainment, security, thermostat, and more from a single smartphone app. Using either your fingers or your voice, you can ask for the latest weather reports, news, or any other information needed. If you’re on the way home, you can pick up the phone and call HAL, telling it to raise the temperature, turn on lights, or even recite your shopping list.
- This seamless design means that the sleek and stylish entertainment device doubles as a central hub for your apps and devices, allowing total handsfree control of the home. With a range of compatible apps and more being added all the time, it’s only becoming more useful.
- Smart Voice Recognition and Voice Activated Products for the Home
- This device is a small tabletop product that grants you hands-free control and speech feedback for your entire smart home ecosystem. Once activated, the built-in software acts upon simple speech commands to let you control any and all smart home devices. Phrases like “lights off” and “lock door” work intuitively and instantly. The device not only recognizes common phrases, but can also learn customizable commands to control anything from TV and music to lighting, thermostats, shades, and security systems.
- Data is encrypted with HomeKit, so the only people who know when you’re setting your lights or thermostat, or even security, are the ones in your household.
- The best part of this product is that you don’t need to be present for it all to work together. With control directly available on your Apple phone, you can ask Siri to, for example, set the “arriving home” scene while you’re just leaving work. Then the devices will work together to conjure the proper lighting and temperature for your arrival.
- This comprehensive smart device from Apple works through the various apps that control each of your smart home products. The device itself hides in the background, enabling these varied apps to interconnect, improving efficiency and safety.
12 Top Smart Home Window Solutions
- Currently found in workplaces, healthcare, education, hospitality, and government buildings, View Glass is coming soon to residential homes. You won’t need shades or blinds to keep out the glare and heat with this high tech window solution. Controlled by a mobile app on your Apple or Android smartphone, as well as predictive weather feeds and real-time sensors, the windows will become opaque whenever needed. Using an internet connection, the windows are able to pull information that lets them react to the date, time, and weather for fully automated function.
- This innovative, strong, and durable smart glass technology is ideal for use in overhead glazing, kids’ rooms, sun rooms, conservatories, and even sports halls and pool houses. They offer energy savings on your cooling and lighting costs, plus protection from UV rays when needed. The surface of the glass is transformed from clear to opaque by either direct control or by sunlight activation.
- As part of a comprehensive smart home ecosystem, you’ll be able to monitor the security of your home from virtually anywhere on earth. As long as you’ve got an internet connection and your phone, you’ll know what’s happening at home.
- With this product, we return to the category of smart window and door sensors that we began our list with. These sleek, small, and almost invisible devices will give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing with 100% certainty that your home is closed up and locked down while you’re away. Instant intrusion alerts are sent to your smartphone or computer via the compatible Iris Smart Hub. It can even be used on cabinetry or safes, acting as a remote alert to let you know when someone’s trying to get at your valuables.
- This gorgeous smart glass solution is a laminated glass product consisting of Polymer Dispersed Liquid Crystal film sandwiched between two layers of glass and 2 conductive interlayers. It allows you to change the total appearance of the glass from clear to opaque on command, with literally any setting in between available. This allows you to control the amount of light, privacy, and heat that you’ve got in a given space.
- As we can see on the windshield of this boat, the smart tint can create an entirely closed off space with the touch of a button. The previously clear windshield becomes a closed curtain for when you’re anchored and relaxing.
- Unlike the products we’ve looked at so far, this is an actual smart window itself. The glass panels change their light control state and appearance in response to stimulus, whether it be voltage, heat, or sunlight. The product offers on-demand variable room darkening, tinting, and light control, or it can be programmed to react to sunlight and heat, adapting to increasing levels of tint.
- This product is a unique film that can be applied to any new or existing smooth glass surface, allowing you to easily control opacity with the click of a button or a tap on your smartphone. When it’s off, the window will be frosted and opaque. When it’s on, it returns to fully transparent. Here’s a look at a shower door with the Smart Tint turned transparent. Looks like normal class, with full visibility. The film can be purchased in self-adhesive or non-adhesive versions, allowing for your choice of installation.
- Similar to the above product, this device is a slim, sleek, and fully discreet way to monitor your windows and doors at home. After a breezy installation, you’ll be able to check all access points to your house at any time, remotely via smartphone or computer. It communicates with other RWE smart home devices to work in concert, keeping your home safe and efficient: for example, radiators can reduce their output automatically when they sense that the windows are open, cranking back up when the window is closed.
- Sage Glass is designed to significantly reduce the energy needed to heat and cool your home or office. This smart glass technology utilizes integrated solar panels for self-contained power, plus a wireless interface for control. You can change the settings with a remote or your smartphone.
- This product is an innovative smart glass solution that works via electrical pulses, switching from frosted to clear when power is applied. The strong, sleek smart glass is a cost effective alternative to other smart glass products, and most uniquely, doubles as a high definition rear projection screen for display presentations, TV, and video viewing.
- Beyond simply offering shading, this durable glass can be purchased in a black-out capable edition, replete with total black-out effect. It’s ideal for medical environments or anywhere else privacy is at a premium.
- You’ll be able to control light and air with a single tap on your smartphone, if you’ve installed Velux smart skylights. These skylights are a high tech, environmentally friendly, and money saving addition to any home, powered by a discreet solar panel. A rain sensor automatically closes the skylight at the first sign of inclement weather, and the solar powered blinds can con command.
- Smart home windows.
- Here’s the same room as seen above. With the power applied, the glass turns completely transparent, revealing a conference room. For home or office applications, this instant privacy access is invaluable.
- Verilock sensors, similar to the other window and door sensors on our list, allow you to conveniently and consistently monitor the safety of your home via its many windows and doors. Using a smartphone or tablet, you’ll be able to use the free accompanying app to know if any windows or doors are left open, or open unexpectedly while you’re out. Verilock even monitors whether the door or window is locked, and professional monitoring is also available, akin to a traditional home security solution.
- This versatile technology can be applied to a variety of situations beyond the household. Below we see the glass in use on a private boat, about as far as you could get from home and still require windows.
12 Types of Cabinet Lighting for Ambient Lighting Effects
- Kitchen with white cabinet light
- Color Temperature Scale
- 3/8 in. – LED – Warm White – Rope Light – 2 Wire – 12 DC Volt – 150 ft. Spool – Clear Tubing with Warm White LEDs – LED-10MM-WW-150-12V
- DIAMOND X COLLECTION Noble LED Bathroom Mirror Cabinet with Sensor & Shaver k16
- Strip lights
- Brilliant Evolution Wireless Color Changing LED Puck Light 6 Pack With 2 Remote Controls, LED Under Cabinet Lighting, Closet Light, Battery Powered Lights, Under Counter Lighting, Stick On Lights
- WAC Lighting BA-LIX-6-BB Premium Line Voltage 6-light Xenon Under Cabinet (Bronze Finish)
- Fluorescent Light Fixtures, T-4 SlimLite Series Cabinet Light with Built-In Electronic Ballast
- Lights of varied intensity
- Closet lights
- Living room decorative light
- Bathroom cabinets light
- 120V LED Puck Lights 3 Pack Kit Warm White Dimable (Black, 3K)
- Puck Lights With Remote, Starxing Wireless Led Puck Lights Battery Operated, Led Puck Lights With Remote Control, Led Under Cabinet Lighting, Dimmable Closet Light, Battery Powered, 4000K Natural Whit
- Kitchen cabinets light
- Stick-on Anywhere Portable Little Light Wireless LED Under Cabinet Lights 10-LED Motion Sensor Activated Night Light Build in Rechargeable Battery Magnetic Tap Lights for Closet, Cabinet (Silver2)
- Warm yellow lights
12 Types of Glassware (Bar, Cocktail, Wine, Beer etc.)
12 Types of Solid Wood Entry Doors for Your Home
12 Zebra Bedroom Décor Themes, Ideas & Designs (Pictures)
124 Top Online Furniture Stores & Retailers
13 Clever Nightstand Alternatives (for the Bedroom)
- White modern bedroom with indoor plant on golden plant stand as nightstand alternative.
- Northern Europe Wall Hooks / Decorative Hooks / Pure Copper Hooks / Coat Hooks /Towel Hooks
- Floating wall shelves flanking bed as nightstand substitute
- A wooden toolbox with a desk lamp and books on top serves as nightstand alternative in this bedroom.
- Custom platform bed with built-in nightstand
- Tiny bedroom with whitewashed exposed brick wall, large windows and wooden floating shelves.
- Modern kid’s bedroom with an easel, stool, and an open bookshelf as nightstand alternative.
- Whitmor Distressed Rattique Small Tote
- Modern bedroom with a tall floor lamp as nightstand alternative.
- Feminine white bedroom with pink bed, pendant lighting, and stool as nightstand alternative.
- Side table as nightstand alternative
- Minimalist bedroom with red walls, blue bed with wooden frame, wood flooring and vintage suitcases as nightstand alternatives.
- White modern bedroom with beige blanket on gray bed, a painting overhead, indoor plants, and wooden bookshelf and floor lamp.
- Wood stump as bed nightstand substitute
13 Comfortable DIY Sofas You Must See
13 Creative Ways to Make Exposed Pipes Chic in Any Room
13 Different Types of Aquarium Snails
13 Different Types of Car Wash Tools
13 Different Types of Chrysanthemums (Plus Planting Tips and Health Benefits)
13 Different Types of Dehumidifiers
13 Different Types of Flashlights
13 Different Types of Ladders (Buying Guide)
13 Different Types of Lathe Tools
13 Different Types of Leather Cutting Tools
13 Different Types of Paint Removal Tools
13 Different Types of Periwinkle Flowers and Its Many Benefits
13 Different Types of Sliding Doors
13 Different Types of Tile Removal Tools
13 Eco-Friendly Paper Towel Alternatives for Your Kitchen
13 Fun Trampoline Alternatives
13 Master Bedroom Floor Plans (Computer Drawings)
- King Size Bed Facing the TV and En-Suite Bathroom with Walk-In Closet and a Seating Area
- King Size Bed Facing the TV with Fireplace, Two Accent Chairs, and Closet to the Left Side and a Bathroom Just Outside the Master Bedroom
- En-suite Bathroom at the Left Side of the Bed with Fireplace, Sectional Sofa, Center Table, and Walk-In Closet at the Front
- Queen Size Bed Facing the Walk-In Closet and En-Suite Bathroom with Daybed Sofa to the Right Side
- Bathroom Right Next to the Master Bedroom with Closet to the Room’s Left Side and 2 Chairs and Corner Table to the Right Side
- En-suite Bathroom and Walk-In Closet at the Left Side with a Three-Seater Sofa and Center Table Facing the Bed and a Sliding Door at the Right Side Leading to the Balcony
- King Size Bed Facing the Flat Screen TV with Large Balcony to the Left Side and to the Right Side the En-Suite Bathroom and Walk-In Closet
- Long and Narrow Master Bedroom Layout with a Seating Area, 2 Walk-In Closets for Him and for Her, and En-Suite Bathroom
- Long and Narrow Master Bedroom Layout with Small Home Office, Walk-In Closet, and En-Suite Bathroom
- Modern master bedroom layout with huge picture window and view of ocean
- King Size Bed Facing the En-Suite Bathroom and Balcony with Walk-In Closet to the Left Side
- Walk-In Closet Facing the Bed with Fireplace and 2 Chairs and Round Table
- Large En-Suite Bathroom Facing the Bed with Walk-In Closet to the Right Side
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom, 2 Seating Areas, and a Closet
13 of the Best Newport, Rhode Island Mansions
13 Outstanding Privacy Fence Ideas (Different Types)
13 Top Smart Home Blinds Solutions
- What makes this entire operation click together is the Wink hub, the central piece to an entire smart home ecosystem. This hub ties the blinds, and any other smart home decorations or appliances you have, to the simple free Wink smartphone app, allowing you total control of your home.
- Smart blinds.
- The Flipflic is a new, deceptively small smart device that attaches to your existing blinds, converting them into an up-to-date automated aspect of your home. Just like other smart blind devices, you’re able to customize a schedule, create groups and scenes , and set your comfort temperature and light level remotely, using the Magic Wand remote or smartphone app. The app even lets you track energy use and see how much you’ve saved on lighting and climate control costs.
- Here’s a peek at the built-in light sensor, which puts the “smart” in these smart blinds. They’re as easy to install as any standard blinds, and even easier to control with your smartphone or tablet.
- These blinds can be controlled individually or in groups that you define, right from your smartphone with an accompanying app. You can program schedules, let the blinds operate based on their own light sensors – closed at sunset, open at sunrise – and even install a Smart Switch on your wall for everyday operation. A unique feature is the TV Tilt function, which makes the blinds close the second your TV is turned on, for the best viewing experience possible.
- The Insteaon remote control is designed to be added to windows, shutters, blinds, projector screens, and more, allowing you to precisely control any and all motorized aspects. It lets you keep your antique, toggle, or decorative wall switches by installing discreetly behind your existing switch. You then control the unit via smartphone or tablet app, from anywhere in or out of the home. Shading can be controlled manually or set on a schedule.
- The QSync QMotion is the central hub that allows your shades to be controlled right from your smartphone, changing the natural light situation in your home with the swipe of a finger. This device is plugged into your home network and acts as a transmitter for all QMotion products, letting you use pictures and names to identify rooms, windows, and zones of the house that can be controlled together or individually.
- The best part about SONTE is, you don’t need to replace your windows; the digital shade can be retrofitted onto any glass surface and controlled via smartphone or tablet app. While it slightly changes the appearance of your windows, it’s an otherwise seamless and stealthily integrated technology that makes a huge difference in day to day life.
- Pella’s new snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades are designed to work with Insynctive technology, a new wireless system that can connect various elements within our home. The shades can be operated by hand, with a specialized remote control, or synced with the Insynctive Bridge for completely untethered operation, courtesy of your smartphone or tablet. The amount of light let through can be carefully adjusted to your liking, and programmed for specific times of day.
- This unique product is a digital shade (or smart film) technology that allows the color of the film to go from transparent to opaque on demand. You can completely adjust the privacy level of your home by determining the amount of light that travels through your windows. The best part is, you don’t need to replace your windows; the digital shade can be retrofitted onto any glass surface and controlled via smartphone or tablet app.
- Loxone Smart Home allows each device to connect and work together efficiently using the core of the system: the Loxone Miniserver. This device is a central smart hub that can connect, control, and automate smart devices in such areas as lighting, climate, security, entertainment, shading, and even pool and irrigation systems. It’s designed to be a comprehensive “brain” at the center of a smart home ecosystem. With an easy to use smartphone app, the entire house is controllable in your hand.
- The MyLink lets you control every aspect of your windows, including coverings, awnings, screens, and rolling shutters, with a smartphone or tablet via an accompanying free app. You can schedule timed events and scenes to automate the process throughout the week, letting you effortlessly enjoy the benefits without a second thought. Windows can be grouped or individually controlled and each part, from blinds to awnings, will work in concert.
- With an ultra-efficient design that will make regular store bought batteries last, these shades can truly help reduce your energy costs with smart shading at the right time of day, blocking out heat so that your air conditioning doesn’t need to run. Even better, you can program it from work so the house is perfect when you return home.
- This is a set of motorized shades that works in conjunction with the specialized Lutron app, allowing you to control the natural light situation throughout your home with precision. The app itself is free and comes on both Apple and Android phones and tablets, allowing you to set the light and shade from anywhere on earth. Similar to the Hunter Douglas, you can program “scenes” to set a specific look for a given room.
13 Types of Air Purifiers for Your Home
- Gideon Mini Plug-in Air Ionizer Air Purifier Portable UV Air Sanitizer Helps Eliminate Germs, Odors and Allergens Such as Dust Mites and Mold Spores
- A young woman holds a cat while gazing at the window in a room full of indoor plants.
- Sharp KC-850U Plasmacluster Air Purifier with Humidifying Function
- D200 Dual lamp Air Purifier Whole House TIO2 PCO photocatalytic Filter Uv Light in Duct for Hvac Ac (Air Conditioning) Duct Germicidal Hydroxyl Radicals generator
- AirTamer A310 |Personal Rechargeable and Portable Air Purifier, Negative Ion Generator, Purifies Air Eliminating Germs, Dust, Viruses, Bacteria, Allergens, Mold, Odors, and More, White
- Winix 5300-2 Air Purifier with True HEPA, PlasmaWave and Odor Reducing Carbon Filter
- 3Q ESP IONIC AIR PURIFIER with UV GERMICIDAL LAMP and NEGATIVE ION
- A man replaces the air filter.
- Air purifier in the bedroom
- Honeywell FC200E1029 Charged-Media Filer 16″W x 25″H x 4″D – Lot of 5
- B-Air Air Scrubber Stage 2 HEPA 500 Pre Filter 2 Pack for Air Purifiers
- Envion Ionic Pro 90IP01TA01W Turbo Ionic Air Purifier, 500 sq ft Room Capacity, Black
- PureZone 3-in-1 True HEPA Air Purifier – 3 Speeds Plus UV-C Air Sanitizer – Eliminates Dust, Pollen, Pet Dander, Smoke, Mold Spores, Household Odors – with Whisper-Quiet Operation & Auto Off Timer
- JNJN KJ55F-DD05 5-in-1 Air Purifier with True HEPA Filter, Antibacterial Filter, Carbon Filter, UV Light, Ion Module, Desktop Air Purifier
13 Types of Flagstone for Your Patio, Floor, Walls, Kitchen, Bathroom and More
14 Different Types of Artificial Grass for Your Yard
14 Different Types of Betta Fish
14 Different Types of Bonsai Tree Growing Tools
14 Different Types of Ceiling Lights (Buying Guide)
14 Different Types of Coffee Grinders
14 Different Types of Doormats
14 Different Types of Finishing Carpentry Tools
14 Different Types of Forks (the Utensil Variety)
14 Different Types of Granite Cutting Tools
14 Different Types of Grout Removal Tools
14 Different Types of Interior Stairway Lighting Ideas
14 Different Types of Magazine Racks for Your Home (Living Room, Bedroom, Office and Bathroom)
14 Different Types of Tree Cutting Tools
14 Different Types of Vanities
14 Sleeping Bag Alternatives
14 Top Smart Home Remote Controls
- Here’s a look at the app as it appears running on a smartphone. The sleek design, allows for simple, direct control of your smart home environment at a touch.
- As we’ve mentioned before, the Nest learning thermostat is a uniquely adaptive device that will gradually make your home environment a better, more efficient, and comfortable place. The device learns from you and your habits, programming itself and adapting to the way you live. When you’re away, it knows, and will not heat or cool the empty home. The device comes with a remote control for manual command, but learns over time to program itself.
- The VeraEdge is designed to become the “brain” of your wireless smart home system, unifying control over many major brands, including Nest, Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, Philips Hue, and beyond. You’ll be able to control all smart appliances and devices in your home with one-touch programmed settings, like Home, Away, Night, and Vacation mode. This device allows you total control of up to 220 devices with wireless technology via an easy to use app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Here’s another smart and handsomely designed smart home control hub, crafted to let you manage your smart home devices and appliances through an online Nexia subscription. The device connects to your existing wifi router to allow you full control of the home through a securely encrypted internet connection. Z-Wave products automatically connect with the bridge, and can be connected at over 200 at a time, meaning the system can grow with your smart home ecosystem.
- The VeraLite is a flexible and powerful smart home controller, designed to let you conveniently control your entire smart home ecosystem from anywhere in the world, so long as you’ve got your smartphone and an internet connection. You’ll be able to monitor energy use, saving money on utility bills. With universal compatibility and a customizable programming, it can fit in with devices from a range of manufacturers. This means it’s the perfect addition to your home if you’ve already started on the smart home technology wave.
- Similar to other sleek smart home hubs, this devices is controlled via your smartphone, tablet, or computer wirelessly over the internet on your home network.Accompanied by an easy to use and free app, you’ll be able to command devices from a range of brands, through a variety of channels, using wifi for Z-Wave, ZigBee, Zonoff, Lutron, Bluetooth, and more. Even better, it still functions if the internet connection is lost, right over your local home network.
- This sleek and stylish device from Samsung allows you to super easily control and monitor your home from virtually anywhere on Earth. You’ll be able to have peace of mind about home security for a fraction of the price of a traditional system, when you’ve got this hub integrated with your smart home devices. From locks, to lights, to outlets, thermostats, and beyond, they can all be controlled with the free accompanying SmartThings app for your smartphone or tablet.
- Unlike other smart home control solutions on our list, OpenHAB is actually software, not a device. This software is designed for the total integration of different home automation devices into a single solution, allowing you to set broad automation rules that can control everything in your home in concert. It is completely brand-neutral, letting you communicate and control devices from any company and integrate competing elements together. Best of all, is that this software is free.
- The Amazon Echo is a smart home hub that’s designed around your voice. Once it’s plugged in, you operate it entirely hands-free. Not only can it play your music via built-in apps or Bluetooth streaming; the Echo can control other smart devices around the home, from lighting and switches to heaters or anything else you can plug in.
- This hub is designed to be a simple one-size-fits-all solution to get your smart home started, and it’s compatible with a range of technology including Z-wave, Zigbee, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, & Lutron ClearConnect so that all your smart products can be controlled via the simple Wink app. This could be your perfect foot in the door to the world of smart homes.
- Like many other smart home control hubs, the Caseta lets you control lighting, shades, thermostat, and much more from your smartphone or tablet using the free Lutron app. Even cooler, you can control the smart home ecosystem using an Apple Watch. This device works with Caseta wireless dimmers and Serena remote controlled shades, allowing you to schedule the lighting conditions in your home by time, season, and even your personal location. This means the lights at home can be automatically turned on as you approach home.
- Here’s the central hub that gives you smartphone control of your home entertainment and automation devices. Hubs like this are designed to be the center of your smart home ecosystem, tying the disparate elements together into a coherent system. Using the free Harmony app for your smartphone or tablet, or the Harmony remote mentioned above, you’ll be able to swipe or tap to control everything from your tv, to game consoles, to lighting, thermostat, blinds, and much more. If you can connect it to a smart home device, it can be controlled.
- The cool factor of Apple Watch compatibility can’t be understated. Imagine tapping on your watch, and seeing the lights throughout your home come on.
14 Types of Smart Home Technology Options (Ultimate Guide)
- This single bulb supports over 16 million color gradients, and is controllable entirely via a smartphone app. It can be programmed to shine different colors at different times of the day, and can even be programmed to react to music in the room.
- This handsome little smart light switch is wifi enabled, letting you control your home lighting from virtually anywhere on earth. Compatible with the Amazon Echo smart home hub device, it will become an integral part of your smart home ecosystem. Replace any old switch with the WeMo and you’ll be able to create customized schedules. For example, set your porch light to go on at sunset or set the kitchen lights to turn on before you get up in the morning.
- Unlike your standard carpets seen in homes and businesses worldwide for decades, SmartStrand is a refreshing change of pace that offers a step into the environmentally friendly future. It’s crafted with corn as a fundamental ingredient, processing extracted sugar into a key component of the fabric. This is spun into the SmartStrand fiber itself and tufted into beautiful carpet. The result is a highly durable yet totally natural carpet that’s perfect for families with young children and pets. The carpet is soft and stain protected as well, for a truly winning mixture.
- The Ascend is a perfectly sleek new device intended to convert your existing garage door opener into a smart home product. It connects with the Wink smartphone or tablet app to let you monitor the door’s status from anywhere on Earth, receive real-time alerts when it’s being used, and remotely grant access to friends and family when needed.
- The worst part of cooking with an oven is waiting for the pre-heat; this connected app erases that problem forever, letting you turn the oven on, pre-heat, set timers, and change the temperature from anywhere. Even more, you can set timer and temperature alerts so that your phone lets you know the second it’s ready.
- This sleek device allows you to lock and unlock your doors, create virtual keys for guests and family, and keep track of everyone who comes and goes right from your smartphone screen. It’s got an auto lock and unlock function, making it easier to carry those groceries inside without having to stop. The ability to log and track who comes and goes is a valuable security option that we think shows some serious promise.
- This handsome brushed nickel smart door lock features a sliding cover to discreetly obscure the keypad and fingerprint scanner. Featuring a 36 user fingerprint capacity and up to 78 individual password users, it can track and control the access allowed to everyone you want in your home. With its multi-tiered security layers, you can convert your home into a smart gateway in minutes. The fingerprint scanner can be the perfect match for families with children, as the kids don’t need to be trusted with holding on to a precious key all day.
- This is an indoor/outdoor wireless camera system designed to seamlessly integrate a security system into your home environment. The weatherproof and uniquely styled camera uses motion detection, night vision, and an accompanying app to give you total visual command of your home. It will capture and save video clips and alert you via smartphone or computer whether you’re home or away.
- Have you ever noticed that your wifi doesn’t quite reach every corner of the home? While signal boosters have been around for a few years, now you can safely hide them away in full integration with your lighting scheme. The Boost features a built-in signal extender, amplifying the range of your wi-fi while providing long-lasting light. The more of these you install, the better your wifi will be around the home.
- Savant lets you create experiences to reflect your personality and lifestyle, switching between Sonos, Apple TV, cable, blu-ray, and other entertainment options with your smartphone or tablet. Even better, it can connect to other smart home systems like lighting, allowing you to set “scenes” where entire sets of functions can work in concert.
- This touchscreen home door deadbolt lock is fully motorized and communicates with the rest of your smart home via Z-Wave Technology. The satin nickel finish gives it a timeless appeal like any old standard lock you’d buy purely for safety and aesthetic reasons. When integrated with a Z-Wave smart home system, you can lock or unlock doors with your smartphone, as well as program loads of options, like setting the lights to come on as soon as the door is unlocked.
- Using a free companion app, this sleek device is a smart hub that allows you to take smartphone-based control of up to 8 home entertainment and other automation devices. It’s the physical centerpiece of any smart entertainment setup, the key component to tying the whole thing together. In addition to controlling what’s on the screen or playing from the speakers, it can interface with smart lights, thermostats, and other home essentials to give you control of your entire house.
- When you’re considering an environmentally friendly upgrade to your home, paint might not be the first or even last thing you consider, but it’s a surprisingly important facet. No matter what color you choose, you can get “green” paint by keeping a sharp eye out. The familiar fresh paint smell of the conventional type consists of greenhouse gases and harmful chemicals that are released into the atmosphere – and your lungs – when the paint is applied to a surface. Eco friendly paints will emit little to no similar smell, and contains no volatile organic compounds (VOCs). These paints will be free from many common ingredients, including toxic biocides, fungicides, and more. There are even environmentally safe pigments to make your color choice better.
- This smart home remote allows you to use either your smartphone, with an included free app, or the remote itself for one-touch control of the entire home entertainment system and your smart home ecosystem. You’ll be able to command devices like the Philips Hue lights or Nest learning thermostat with an easy to use remote. When paired with the Harmony hub, you’ll be able to control devices that are hidden away in cabinets or behind walls, even including game consoles.
- This wireless remote garage door opener operates with a sensor to open, close, and monitor your garage door from anywhere in the world. Using wifi connectivity and an accompanying free app, you’ll be able to take complete command of your garage situation from anywhere you’ve got an internet connection. Swiping with your smartphone can now open and close the garage door, even while away from home.
- The beauty of these modern shades is that, along with sporting a double layer that perfectly diffuses sunlight, they are utterly easy to operate. Along with physically manipulating them, the shades are designed to work with either a remote control or your smartphone or tablet, with their signature Platinum app. You can set schedules and “scenes” to rotate through, changing the way your shades look throughout the day.
- This handsome and stealthily styled remote supports all On-Q products with IR control, plus up to 7 additional IR modes can be used, all while looking like nothing more than a sturdy universal remote control. With built-in memory, device codes will never be lost when you replace the batteries. With a learning function, this remote can add features and functions unique to your specific devices, becoming more useful as you use it.
- This simple and discreet motion sensor can be programmed to trigger actions in a number of different devices, all connected by a central smart hub. This particular device is meant to work with Samsung’s SmartThings hub to allow you to set a wealth of conditions under which your other connected devices will activate. It allows you to turn lights on as you enter a room, trigger alarms for security while you’re away, and even set thermostats, window AC units, or portable heaters to automatically adjust based on temperature readings. The small size means it can be placed or mounted anywhere.
- The WeMo app is designed to work with a suite of compatible easy-to-use products over the internet from your smartphone or tablet. It’s also compatible with very popular app IFTTT, which we will cover below. It comprises several functions, including Insight Switch, to show you how much energy your devices are using, Light Switch, to let you turn all the lights in the home on or off, and NetCam, which triggers home automation features when you walk in the door.
- With a built-in database of over 30,000 devices that it can connect to and control, the NEEO is designed for simplified, centralized control of your entire smart home. Beyond this, the remote offers hand recognition and a high resolution touch screen, to make personalized, automated control as direct and easy as possible. It’s even got a “find a remote” SOS feature!
- We admit that a crock pot wasn’t the first place that we’d think of as a great use for smart technology, but this device changed our minds quickly. With a companion app, you can control temperature, timers, and scheduling with your smartphone from anywhere, allowing you to start cooking, warm food that’s already done, and schedule dinner to be ready the second you’re home. It even brings peace of mind to those who worry about leaving dinner slow cooking while they’re at work.
- Working with a specialized companion app for your smartphone, this oven can be programmed and controlled from anywhere in the world. If you’re at work and want to preheat, you can cut down on cooking times. Changing temperature, mode, and any other settings can be done with the extensive control panel or your smartphone.
- The Amazon Echo is a smart home hub that’s designed around your voice. Once it’s plugged in, you operate it entirely hands-free. Not only can it play your music via built-in apps or Bluetooth streaming; the Echo can control other smart devices around the home, from lighting and switches to heaters or anything else you can plug in.
- One of the most straightforward uses of sensor technology is to pair it with lighting. This luxuriously styled aluminum wall sconce is designed as a lightweight device you can stick on any wall, providing light only as needed in fashion. Using both infrared and motion sensors, this device will activate its light based on occupancy and ambient light levels. Place it in a hall or room and it will illuminate your space only when necessary, in the dark and when you’re in the room.
- With seamlessly classy blind design, the Bali motorized window treatments boast an unassuming look that blends in with virtually any style of home. The blinds are controlled via the Wink app, giving you total command of the light situation at any time of day, from anywhere. The blinds themselves can be powered by your choice of battery, wall plug, or even solar power.
- The NuBryte, from Lucis, is your ticket to advanced and complete home lighting control and security monitoring. The unique feature of this smart home device is its open design API, making it possible to integrate other sensors from various brands over a wireless connection. It allows you to use your phone to control lighting, thermostat and more, as well as monitor your security either via sensors or in real-time with a look at any smart home cameras you have installed.
- Here’s another innovative way to control your garage door opener with your smartphone. Along with the device itself, you get a free app that allows you to control and monitor your garage door remotely, via any smartphone or tablet. You’ll receive alerts if and when the door opens or closes, giving you a heads up on any situation at home. It works with almost every major brand garage door opener made after 1993.
- This smart home camera utilizes facial recognition technology, providing a powerful remote security monitor and more. It can alert you when your children or other family members walk by, sending their names directly to your smartphone. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your loved ones are home safe. It will also, of course, alert you when it sees a stranger. This device can be used to keep an eye on the home while you’re away on vacation, or to even check up on the babysitter using your smartphone or tablet. Even better, there’s no subscription or contract fees to maintain it.
- This unusually stealthy product is a smart wifi-enabled security camera and video intercom, built into a simple and elegant outdoor light. An HD video camera and motion detectors will alert you to any movement outside of your home with push notifications on your smartphone. Even better, you can communicate with anyone at your door via two-way intercom. This is all about peace of mind, and preventing break-ins so that you don’t even need to identify a thief.
- 6. Smart Home blinds, Amazon, Invisishade
14 Unique DIY Desks That’s Perfect For You!
15 Area Rug Decorating Tips
15 Aromatic Plants that Help Keep Mosquitos Away